Ryan FalkenrathAll plans by this Coach
IRONMAN 70.3 BOULDER TRAINING PLAN // 20 WEEKS // BEGINNER athlete
Course specific training plan!
Long runs on FRIDAY
Long rides on SUNDAY
Please see our terms, definitions and sample workouts page for more insight to our plans.
This plan is event location specific to prepare you best for the course you will encounter.
If this plan doesn't exactly fit your life schedule, please contact us and we can advise on personalized plans as well.
Before starting the plan, you must be relatively fit, injury free and with no health concerns. Consult with your doctor before starting any training plan.
All run and bike workouts have been built within TrainingPeaks to be Garmin sync compatible.
All workouts have a PDF of the workout attached to save or print.
Questions? Visit www.SetThePaceTriathlon.com or email Ryan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.