Tyler GuggemosAll plans by this Coach
The Triathlon Maintenance Plan is built and designed to provide structure for athletes seeking to maintain general fitness. The plan is 8 weeks in duration ranging from 5-8 hours and starts out with a week of zone setting.
The plan includes 3 workouts each week of swim, bike and run including a BRICK. Monday is the designated off day.
Prior to using this plan, you should be able to complete the following workouts:
• Swim: 1000 meters or yards continuously
• Bike: 50 minutes
• Run: 50 minutes
Questions? Please visit us on the web at Organiccoaching.biz or email Tyler directly at: email@example.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?