Tyler GuggemosAll plans by this Coach
The Triathlon Maintenance Plan is built and designed to provide structure for athletes seeking to maintain general fitness. The plan is 12 weeks in duration ranging from 5-8 hours and starts out with a week of zone setting.
The plan includes 3 workouts each week of swim, bike and run including a BRICK. Monday is the designated off day.
Prior to using this plan, you should be able to complete the following workouts:
• Swim: 1000 meters or yards continuously
• Bike: 50 minutes
• Run: 50 minutes
Questions? Please visit us on the web at Organiccoaching.biz or email Tyler directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?