18-Week Stay at Home Parent - Race Day Sat. - Half IRON - No Weekend Workouts Beg/Intermediate
Terry WilsonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for anyone that is not able to do weekend workouts and must do the bulk of their training only on Monday through Friday. Weekends are off limits. If this is you, this plan is for you. This plan builds up slowly and has a swim base build that goes through the technique then speed then distance. This way you're not overwhelmed with too much. Max hours per week is 9:30. Race day on Saturday.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?