Team W Coaching - Sedalia, COAll plans by this Coach
This 24 week training plan is geared toward the beginner to intermediate triathlete who will be starting the half distance triathlon distance 24 weeks from now. The plan has a balance between quality training and recovery to get you to the starting line prepared and healthy. The athlete should have basic skills in swim, bike and run prior to starting this plan. The plan was developed by Kim Welk, endurance coach, certified personal trainer and endurance athlete.
Install into TrainingPeaks using Event Date as end date. TP will properly install for 24 weeks out from the date (it will actually go into week 25 prior due to Saturday start)
Reach out to Plan Author to learn about group training events and on-sight coaching at specific races included with your plan purchase
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?