18-Week Half - Beginner to Intermediate Plan - Sunday Race
Terry WilsonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is built for an athlete that is a beginner to intermediate and has the goals of completing a half distance triathlon. Some of the workouts in this plan are going to be hard for the beginners but not too hard in order for them to not complete them. Advanced athletes will need a stronger plan that is geared more toward peaking their fitness. Intermediate athletes will benefit from this plan because it is the right amount of hours of training to get the maximum results.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:01 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|3:02 hrs||2:45 hrs|
|2:10 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|0:47 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:01 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||3:02 hrs||2:45 hrs|
||2:10 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||0:47 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?