200 + Mile Ultramarathon 24 Week Plan
Kevin GoldbergAll plans by this Coach
This plan is aimed at getting you ready for a 200+ mile ultra marathon. The author has completed the Triple Crown of 200s which includes Bigfoot 200, Tahoe 200 and Moab 240.
The plan assumes you have a good base fitness and can comfortably run 40 miles a week before starting.
The plan is based on milage.
Purchasing this plan includes three 30 minute consultation calls with the coach. The plan can be customized based on your schedule leading up to the 200. There are options to incorporate 50mi, 100k and 100mi 'training races'. You can discuss plan customization via email or on the phone after purchase. During these consultation calls you'll also have the opportunity to discuss race details and anything else you'd like regarding your training.
If you have any questions please contact me!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?