Ultra Runner Base Phase (strength and endurance base) - 8 weeks
Christopher JudyAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week program includes strength, work capacity, and base endurance miles with long intervals thrown in. This program is intended to build your strength, durability and base endurance to ensure you can handle a more rigorous training schedule as the season approaches.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:30 hrs||2:45 hrs|
|3:02 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|1:14 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:06 hrs||0:48 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:30 hrs||2:45 hrs|
||3:02 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||1:14 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:06 hrs||0:48 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?