Aerobic Fitness I (Beginner/Intermediate)
Summation Athletics'All plans by this Coach
This 8 week training plan is aimed at individuals who want to build their cardiac/aerobic base. Ideally this is for someone who wants to get into running or mountain sports. This plan will allow individuals to establish a consistent training schedule aimed at building overall aerobic output. This plan starts with measuring the athletes intensity thresholds and some basic strength workouts. For the first 4 weeks we will transition into a more aerobic focused second 4 weeks. There is a mix of cardio and strength throughout the programming so this plan will work for almost anyone who just wants to get more fit.
The second half of this program can be repeated for another 4 weeks if desired.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?