Trail Marathon Training Plan-Intermediate 20 weeks
This plan is for intermediate runners training for a trail marathon. The 20-week plan includes hill work, tempo runs, and of course, long trail runs. Bag some peaks and get your fastest trail marathon time with this progressive plan!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:03 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:03 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.