Stuart CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Walk, run, hike, bike, swim, ski or row. Whatever your mode, commit to moving your body for a mile a day throughout for 31 days! ⭐️
Streaking can be challenging for the body, particularly if you are running every day. So, you may opt to blend running, hiking, walking etc. Choose the level of challenge you'd like and know that the simple act of this one month goal will help you build consistency and mental fortitude!
For my one-on-one athletes, this streak started as motivation to get out of the house when the weather was dreary and a way to survive the holidays during Covid! So, use it as you'd like and enjoy!
For 31 days, you'll get a 1-mile run loaded into your calendar with an inspirational running quote. I've also peppered in some other mental strength strategies, body positivity messages, quick training tips and endurance funnies I've picked up in my years of coaching.
It's no problem if you'd like your streak to be longer than 31 days. Once purchased, you can use this plan as many times as you'd like.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.