Aerobic Base-training, entry level (step 2) aerobic/run training (beginner)
Tony PerssonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for you that have completed Aerobic Base-training, entry level (step 1) aerobic/run training and manage to run three times per week OR for you that already run/do aerobic exercise three times per week without a specific event focus in mind.
Following this plan allows you to continue to build your Aerobic Base.
It's a 12 week cycle and it can be completed multiple times.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:46 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:46 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?