Nadja TapkasAll plans by this Coach
Having gone through a major injury myself, I know how frustrating it can be to start a return to running program. It takes time and a little bit of patience with ones body. After a lot of research, I combined various approaches for this very careful progression to return to running.
Training plan description: It should take a minimum of 5 weeks to return to 30 minutes of steady running. Every step builds on the successful completion of the previous one. I included very short, but vital strengthening sessions as well as test runs along the way to proceed through a total of 3 levels over 5 weeks.
- This training plan starts any day you want after you are cleared to return to running by your doctor
- The plan is reusable an unlimited amount of times
- Designed with the new Workout Builder - run sessions are based on threshold pace.
Download each run session automatically to newer version Garmin devices with the TrainingPeaks IQ Garmin Connect App.
Purchasing this plan includes: Email support from Coach Nadja.
Questions: Please visit my web site at gottatriit.com or email Coach Nadja at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.