Run - Return to Running after Injury
Nadja TapkasAll plans by this Coach
Having gone through a major injury myself, I know how frustrating it can be to start a return to running program. It takes time and a little bit of patience with ones body. After a lot of research, I combined various approaches for this very careful progression to return to running.
Training plan description: It should take a minimum of 5 weeks to return to 30 minutes of steady running. Every step builds on the successful completion of the previous one. I included very short, but vital strengthening sessions as well as test runs along the way to proceed through a total of 3 levels over 5 weeks.
- This training plan starts any day you want after you are cleared to return to running by your doctor
- The plan is reusable an unlimited amount of times
- Designed with the new Workout Builder - run sessions are based on threshold pace.
Download each run session automatically to newer version Garmin devices with the TrainingPeaks IQ Garmin Connect App.
Purchasing this plan includes: Email support from Coach Nadja.
Questions: Please visit my web site at gottatriit.com or email Coach Nadja at: email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:25 hrs||0:55 hrs|
|0:31 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|0:40 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:25 hrs||0:55 hrs|
||0:31 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||0:40 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?