Running Form Injury Prevention Course
Rich RyanAll plans by this Coach
This course is a step by step guide to help you improve your running form. In just six weeks you can transform your running style to help you achieve your long-term goals. Improving your form will contribute to reducing your running injuries and increase your running efficiency. If you have suffered from injuries in the past or are in pain from the constant running grind, then improving your running form will make leave your runnings woes in the past.
What you get
- Pain-free running.
- Improved mechanics.
- The ability to train for any race distance
- More consistent training and improved race times.
- Six weeks of running progression to add onto your current training plan.
- Six weeks of daily running form drills delivered in 6 manageable stages (videos included)
- Strength and mobility drills for runners (video included)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?