Boston Marathon - 16wk - Intermediate, by Eric Kenney, Ek Endurance Coaching
Eric KenneyAll plans by this Coach
EK Endurance Coaching Plans:
Big event ahead, Big goals, Little time. Streamline your training with better, more effective workouts and
periodization for a low cost.
This plan will have you ready to take on one of the most challenging and famous marathons of all time. use your time to its maximum, stay healthy and happy. this plan will utilize proper hill workouts and threshold work to get you to your best without unnecessary long runs that can burn you out. This plan builds to a maximum of 8 hours of running per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?