18-Week Marathon Intermediate Person Record Plan
Terry WilsonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for athletes that have a mileage per week of at least 45. The ideal athlete for this plan has no injuries and can run up to 70 miles per week with no issues. This is a plan for athletes that want are serious about getting to Boston or someone who is wanting to get a PB/PR. This is not a beginner plan. This plan starts with 46 miles per week including a run test. Highest mileage within the plan is 69.5. The run test comes around three times before race day. There are plenty of five and eight mile time trails within.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?