Pauline CoundAll plans by this Coach
This plan is built to adapt to your experience level, but it’s also uniquely flexible to your needs. Here’s what you should know to get the most out of it.
IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT DISTANCE This training plan is built to help you to maximize your efforts on race day through Speed, Endurance and Recovery.
TRAINING STARTS WHEN YOU START
This plan was designed around an 18-week schedule for maximum results. It was built to adapt to your experience level and intended to be uniquely flexible to your needs as you prepare to tackle a Marathon. Whether you’re eight or fourteen weeks from race day, you can jump into this program whenever it suits you. You’re in control of what you put into the program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?