Sean RileyAll plans by this Coach
As this is a PB marathon program it is assumed that you have done a marathon before and as such you probably have been humiliated by the distance at some point throughout your career. This program has been written to weave the delicate balance of speed and endurance into your body so that you can perform at your peak after 16 weeks of training. The program also incorporates strength and conditioning app SWORKIT and I have written a companion blog that helps explain the nuances of the program.It can be found here https://www.mindovermatterendurance.com/coaches-classroom.
If you have any questions about this program please do not hesitate to ask at any point during your training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?