Marius TriukasAll plans by this Coach
Who is this Plan for?
The aim of this plan is to help you to prepare for your sub-3:15 marathon time goal in 20 weeks. It is recommended that you were exercising regularly prior to starting this plan, as it does not include the intro period and starts with 4 hours of training the first week.
The plan includes a variety of workouts (ladders, tempo, steady-state, endurance, to name a few) arranged in four-week cycles, which will allow your body to adapt and prepare for a challenging race.
The plan is based on a percentage of your calculated Threshold Pace, however, workout descriptions also refer to RPE 1-10 (Rating of Perceived Exertion) scale. RPE will help you evaluate your 'pace by feel', so the actual distance covered may be different from one set in the workout. Target distances in some workouts are just for reference and only race day will show how your training was.
The plan does have Strength & Conditioning workouts, however for the best results they should be followed with the supervision of the gym coach.
The plan is compatible with Garmin devices so you will have structured workouts delivered straight to your watch when using the AutoSync feature after connecting your TrainingPeaks and Garmin Connect accounts. However, please check your device compatibility in the Garmin/TrainingPeaks website.
Access to Coach
If you will have any questions for this plan, before or after purchasing it, please contact me by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help you. And read the Welcome message before starting. It contains important information about your plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.