Phil's Beginner Marathon Plan (5~6 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 08 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"I have made nice improvements in pace. My Z2 pace has improved from 8:40 to 7:50 in 3 months!" Peter Eberle, 2018
"Finished my first Marathon yesterday with your Novice Training Plan. Finished strong! Thanks." Susan McDevitt, Oct 2018
Read more >>
Visit "Training for Marathon Running" for more information. Key features include:
- Progress from 4:40 to 5:30 hrs training p/wk
- 4 runs, 2 strength sessions and 1 day off each week
- The 4th week is active recovery
- Regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using Pace, HR or RPE (Feel)
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Marathon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:22 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|0:50 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:22 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||0:50 hrs||0:40 hrs|