Simple Marathon Plan | 18 weeks to 26.2 | Reusable
Griffin JaworskiAll plans by this Coach
Hey there athlete! Coach Griffin here,
By being on this page it means you’ve signed up or are gearing up for a Marathon, which is extremely exciting! Marathons are a huge part of my journey into coaching and I am constantly inspired by people like you that push themselves towards their potential.
This plan was designed for ultimate simplicity and is beneficial for first-timer Marathoners up to intermediate runners that want to cross the finish line without worrying about all the extra details. Keeping it simple keeps it manageable and fun!
The plan includes daily mileage targets (but you can always add or subtract 1-2 miles depending on how you're feeling) along with rest and optional cross training days to help keep you healthy and on track. By following this program you can build a strong and steady foundation that allows you to line up with confidence on race day!
I am excited to see where your journey takes you.
“Hard things take time do to, impossible things take a little longer.” - Percy Cerutty
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:03 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:03 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?