Travis GiansiracusaAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the first timer to intermediate marathon runner. In total, a commitment of 6-7 hours of training per week is expected to get the full benefit of this program.
This plan includes an initial consultation with Travis to discuss the program, answer any questions and make adjustments to suit your schedule.
A detailed program for the Monday strength session is available for an extra fee.
This plan includes:
Unlimited communication with your coach
Trainingpeaks premium subscription
Monthly data analysis and feedback meeting either in person or on Zoom
Race day planning and strategy meeting
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.