Tony PerssonAll plans by this Coach
This is a solid and ambitious plan for the ambitious athlete.
It follows a structured design and all running workouts are possible to download to most modern and compatible training devices.
If you have done a few Marathons or equivalent endurance events before and aim for a finishing time of between 2:45-3:45 (depending on starting level), this is the plan for you!
The program is designed with a progressive loading structure with 4-weeks micro cycles. Every micro cycle contains one recovery week and three load weeks. Total load (intensity, length) progresses through each cycle but also through the entire program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.