10 weeks MARATHON training plan (Sub 3h30)
Erich FelbabelAll plans by this Coach
Sub 3h30 marathon training plan
Targeted for runners with some experience (already run 10k and half marathon around 45/50min and 1h35/1h45 respectively)
The plan is aiming at 4 runs a week
Key runs are a) long run b) tempo run c) intervals d) easy aerobic run
Weekly distance between 40 and 60km
3h30 marathon is aiming at sub 5min pace (i.e. 4'55 target)
Most tempo runs will be done at 4'40 (+/-)
Most interval runs can be done below 4'20
Long steady run should be done at 5'30 (+/-) depending on the Athete's reponse (HR, RPE) and progress over the course of the program
Any questions contact me. Enjoy the running!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?