Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon - 14 weeks, 4x running days/week
Tony PerssonAll plans by this Coach
A 14 week program that will prepare you for the Kuala Lumpur Marathon!
With 14 weeks and 4 days per week, this program is made for anyone that wants to do a timing in the range of 3:30-4:00 depending on earlier experiences and current fitness level.
It includes several time trials / self assessments. A threshold pace (AVG test pace x 1.05) of ca 4:10-4:40 on the later assessments should indicate that you are on track!
One day per week includes one optional strengthening workout (30 minutes) it focuses on core strength and hip flexor movement.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:11 hrs||0:55 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:19 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:11 hrs||0:55 hrs|
||0:19 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?