809E Power-Plan: Marathon <3:00h (10 weeks final), english version
Timon AbegglenAll plans by this Coach
Plan by Timon Abegglen
A power meter (such as stryd -> www.stryd.com) is required.
- the own FTP (Functional Threshold Power) is known or will be determined before starting the plan. On day 1 of the plan you will find the "FTP Test" with all necessary details in the description.
- aerobic basic endurance is built up
- training level is 5 runs/week and 25km runs at a stretch
- 10km time at approx. 39min
In case of problems, we will be happy to help you set up the individual training zones/account settings:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:55 hrs||3:05 hrs|
|1:55 hrs||0:39 hrs|
|0:33 hrs||0:34 hrs|
|1:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:55 hrs||3:05 hrs|
||1:55 hrs||0:39 hrs|
||0:33 hrs||0:34 hrs|
||1:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?