Team W Coaching - Highlands Ranch, COAll plans by this Coach
This 16 week training plan is geared toward the beginner to intermediate marathon runner who will be running the marathon distance 16 weeks from now. The plan has a balance between quality training and recovery to get you to the starting line prepared and healthy. The athlete should be able to run 4 miles as a long run prior to starting this plan. The plan was developed by Kim Welk, endurance coach, certified personal trainer and marathon finisher.
Colfax Marathon - Denver, CO
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.