Absolute Beginner 13.1 Plan
Terry WilsonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is 26 weeks long, Is based on an athlete that is on a limited time schedule and only requires 6 to 7 hours tops of training a week. This plan will make train even the most novice person to be comfortable with a race at the half marathon distance.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:14 hrs||3:15 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:14 hrs||3:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?