12 Week Half Marathon (4 Days per week)
Nathan KarkAll plans by this Coach
A 12 week minimalist training plan for maximum results! This plan allows athletes to choose a desired race pace and integrate it into strategic workouts to test their abilities and chase their goal on race day.
Plan contains: 2 week Quick Base Phase with select build and recovery training phases, race day taper and pre-race-day primer.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:50 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x3
|0:01 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:50 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:01 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?