Break 1:40 Half Marathon
Sarah PortellaAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is designed to help you break 1:40 for a half marathon. With a day each week devoted to speed development and tempo sets this plan will get you fit and fast for your next race. This is considered an intermediate training plan and you should have a solid run base prior to starting this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:50 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|1:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:50 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||1:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?