Half Marathon Advanced (16 weeks)-HR based
Lindsay Zemba LeighAll plans by this Coach
The Advanced Half Marathon Plan is geared towards experienced half marathoners who are looking to improve their finish times and improve performance. The Advanced Half Marathon Program includes long runs up to 15 miles, race pace workouts, speed work, drills, one cross-training workout, functional strength workouts, yoga, and rest days. It also includes a field test to set heart rate zones. This plan is perfect for those who have been running at least 4-6 times per week for 45-90 minutes for at least one year and have run a half marathon.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:02 hrs||1:03 hrs|
|0:21 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:25 hrs||0:25 hrs|
|0:40 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:02 hrs||1:03 hrs|
||0:21 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:25 hrs||0:25 hrs|
||0:40 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?