Lindsay Zemba LeighAll plans by this Coach
The Intermediate Half Marathon Training Plan is geared towards runners who have completed a half marathon and want to improve their time. It incorporates four runs per week including longer endurance runs, speed and race pace workouts, and includes functional strength sessions, yoga sessions, optional cross training, and a field test to set up heart rate zones.
The Intermediate Half Marathon plan is perfect for those who have been running at least 3-5 times per week for 45-60 minutes for at least one year and have completed a half marathon in the past year.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?