Half Marathon - Mid Volume
Brady IrwinAll plans by this Coach
The half marathon training plan is designed for a runner with moderate running fitness (15-25miles/week). This plan is based on the fact that you already have some base built. With that in mind you will test your threshold boundaries and your ability to sustain Steady State Run intensity for extended periods of time With finely dialed in recovery blocks built in you will continue to make gains without running the risk of over training.
It is important to complete the Field Test for this to improve the efficiency of your training. The field test will create training ranges (Pace and/or HR) for your runs to allow for improved results
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?