Tony RichAll plans by this Coach
Half Marathon program with 4 weeks of Base, 3 weeks of Build, and 3 Weeks of Peak training cycles. For runners that are beginners or want to take a more conservative approach. Peak weekly running volume tops at a little less than 32 miles. Running workouts are at a maximum of 5 times per week.
Powered by the TrainingPeaks structured workout builder complete with mobile app and daily email with prescribed activities and intensities for the next two days. Complete with Marathon Machine eBook and Performance Console workbook of tools and calculators.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.