TBS CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the runner who has completed a half marathon and is looking to improve their performance. You should be comfortable running 4 days per week and be ready for some hill and interval workouts that will be sure to improve your strength and speed. Workouts are based off of perceived exertion, with terms like "easy", "hard", "target race pace" to describe the workouts. (5-7 hours per week).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?