Step up to Half Marathon Training Plan
Andrew ButlerAll plans by this Coach
a simple RPE (Rate of Perceived Effort) half marathon training plan. Base your runs on how much effort out of 5 you are running at, building from 10K to 12 miles the week before your race
2 light jogging (could talk to running buddy)
3 middle pace slightly out of breath
4 running hard
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?