Peta WoodlandAll plans by this Coach
12 week half marathon plan with a sunday race day. 5 days of running, 2 days off.
This program is designed to be sustainable around work & children etc.Energise coaching provides easily achievable, sustainable training programs.
Plan is based on time for therefore the plan doesn't reflect the total distance. The plan is characterised by a slow build in training commitment, alternating a long aerobic run week, with a marathon paced long run. There is provision in the program for those that prefer a walk/run strategy. Test sessions are included in the program periodically to review progress.
Please look under the work outs for help with terminology and exercise descriptions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will answer most questions within 12-24 hours. Peta from Energise Coaching coaches athletes of all levels and abilities. As an age group athlete herself, she relates to the need to balance training with work and children while still achieving improvements in performance.
This plan is intended for athletes who have a goal to finish their first half marathon. They can run 35-45 minutes without stopping
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.