Half Marathon Training Plan
Coach LAURA,All plans by this Coach
This is a Physical Therapy based 14 week training plan for Palmetto Bluff Half Marathon, 2017. It includes a safe progression, cross training and core strengthening that will get you to the race healthy, happy and ready to run!
I am a physical therapist with Drayer Physical Therapy, a USAT Triathlon Coach and owner of Tri Strong Coaching. I understand the demands of work, family, nutrition, training and injury prevention. Thank you for choosing this plan! If you have any questions please type them in the post work out sections...I will get a notice and answer.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:08 hrs||0:35 hrs|
|0:17 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:37 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:08 hrs||0:35 hrs|
||0:17 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||0:37 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?