Team W Coaching, Highlands Ranch, COAll plans by this Coach
This is a beginner/intermediate run specific training plan to prep for a 5K event in a six week period. The plan incorporates both technique and distance. The plan is a progressive build with a short taper leading to event day. Unplanned days on this schedule will benefit from cross training and/or active recovery (pre-hab/re-hab, yoga, active stretching)
This plan is designed to prepare you for the HOT CHOCOLATE 5K Series or any other road 5K event
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?