Elevate Peformance CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan has been designed without any specific time in mind, so it can be adapted to anyone looking to break their PB, whether that’s 45 minutes or 20 minutes. The plan involves five runs per week, but this can be modified based on your current ability level. If you’re only running twice a week now, think about building in the different types of sessions in the plan alongside your current runs and just go for three times a week – you’ll still see a big benefit. For anyone already running five times a week, add in more easy or steady running between sessions to boost your weekly mileage.
The plan is simple and easy-to-follow. You don't need any prior knowledge about structured training endurance sports to be able to follow it. Everything is clearly explained in the plan.
Workouts are based on pace for running.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?