Coach Michael CottleAll plans by this Coach
This advanced/elite 10km training plan features all structured workouts. They automatically sync with compatible devices and guide you through activities in real-time. Plan total is 17 weeks, five weeks of base, three weeks of general, four weeks of strength, four weeks of specific, and one week of taper. Along with the plan, you'll have email/text access to a real live coach with over three decades of experience answering all your questions—Workout, Nutrition, Equipment, Athletic Lifestyle, etc.
Fact: The official world records in the 10,000 metres are held by Kenenisa Bekele with 26:17.53 minutes for men and Almaz Ayana from Ethiopia with 29:17.45 minutes for women.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.