Couch to 5k Running Plan
Jason WalkleyAll plans by this Coach
For athletes who wish to get out and about, building from no experience to 5km or those who are returning from injury and need to build up their mileage slowly.
Includes some beginners and basic fundamental core exercises to help strengthen the supporting muscles to help stay injury free.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:36 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:36 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?