5k Advanced (10 weeks)-HR based
Lindsay Zemba LeighAll plans by this Coach
This is a 10 week 5k plan ideal for someone who is a very experienced runner who has done several 5k's and is looking for a PR. Prior to starting this plan you should already be running 5 days per week totaling ~25 miles per week, including speed and tempo work. This plan includes how to set your heart rate zones for running, and also includes functional strength training sessions and yoga sessions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?