Paul SkeltonAll plans by this Coach
This plan will get you Fat Adapted while improving you 5km or 10km race time.
The plan includes a comprehensive weekly step by step guide on how to get fat adapted and online access via Facebook group to Coach Paul Skelton.
The guide is in the form of downloadable PDF valued at $99 which includes:
- Preparing for the Fat Adaption Journey
- Food choices
- Macro-nutrient ratio guidance
- Meal planning
- Intermittent Fasting guidance
- 5 - 10 km training plan
- an active person wanting to get into running
- a runner returning from a break
- a beginner to intermediate runner wanting to improve
Also suitable for anyone want to convert to a balanced health routine.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.