Hans LammersAll plans by this Coach
Do you want to translate your hard-earned triathlon fitness into some running personal bests? Then try this simple six-week plan that focuses on three key workouts per week.
This plan assumes you have been running 3-5 hours a week, are injury-free and recovered fully from your 'A' race. You can and should do the other three (Swim, Bike, Core) disciplines, but keep your quality work around running.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x4
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?