The Triathlon Coaching CompanyAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is for those looking to complete their first 5K run, be that a park run or a local race. It is designed to build up slowly over the 10 weeks to get you round the distance. If you want to get round this is the plan for you. Simple, easy to follow instructions and all based around time for ease of use, this plan consist of 3 sessions a week for 10 weeks taking you right off the couch and to your first ever 5K run. We have designed this plan to get you round a 5K using a run walk strategy if you feel that you want to run the whole thing without stopping take a look at our couch to 5K (running) plan
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?