Couch to Parkrun 5km
Peta WoodlandAll plans by this Coach
This is for complete run beginners to prepare them to run a 5km. It utilises park run as a tool for fun, friendships and fitness....
The plan is a slow progression from mainly walking right through to running a full parkrun after 12 weeks...
It encourages beginners to complete some exercise on most days of the week....
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will answer most questions within 12-24 hours. Peta from Energise Coaching coaches athletes of all levels and abilities.
There are no minimum requirements.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?