5k run improvement plan
Alison SmithAll plans by this Coach
This plan is suitable for a runner who can comfortably run 5k already and is looking to improve their time and fitness. Ideally a heartrate monitor (chest-strap) and GPS watch which will tell you distances/paces is required to make the most of this plan.
If you would like feedback from me, please do ask, otherwise you will receive no communication from me as a coach
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?