Team W Coaching - Highlands Ranch, COAll plans by this Coach
This is a beginner/intermediate run specific training plan to prep for a 10K event in a six week period. The plan incorporates both technique and distance. The plan is a progressive build with a short taper leading to event day. Unplanned days on this schedule will benefit from cross training and/or active recovery (pre-hab/re-hab, yoga, active stretching)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?