Brady IrwinAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for athletes looking to participate in a 10k run/race or build their running volume up from a 5k distance.
During this plan you will work on increasing your distance gradually over a 6 week period but will also find a healthy amount of structured intervals that will help you improve your aerobic capacity and sustainable pace.
Athletes looking to do the 10k Base Build Mid Volume plan should currently be running a minimum of 3.0 hours on a weekly basis with their shortest run being 45 minutes in length.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.